I haven’t been on much because I’ve been so busy with work, I know I was supposed to film the Aurora Skies Review yesterday but I didn’t have time Hopefully tomorrow I’ll film it before work.
There will be another Live Broadcast on March 1st since the Gurus were having trouble with the live demo of Uni Life. It will be at 10AM PST, so 1PM EST.
Hey Simmers! We are hosting another Live Broadcast on Friday, March 1st at 10am PST focused solely on The Sims 3 University Life. Producers Brittany Henry and Lauren McLemore will be back with a new live demo of The Sims 3 University Life and delving into some really exciting gameplay. Tweet us throughout the show @TheSims3 using the hashtag #TheSims3LB to ask questions, share your thoughts and interact with us! We’ll be taking questions from both Twitter and Cover It Live so send them in and we’ll get to as many as we can. Log onto http://www.origin.com/ts3_march_livebroadcast to view the Live Broadcast on March 1st. See you there!
Also, the Simspiration finalists are in! Click here to see some of the amazing creations from our talented community Simmers.
Lastly, check out SimGuruBritt’s blog featuring a bunch of new awesome screenshots of new buildings, features and PlantSims!
Since this is my last blog before The Sims 3 University Life launches on March 5, I thought it would be fun to end with a random assortment of fun facts and info about the game.
- Sims in the Nerd Social Group can play some sweet new video games: SSX and FIFA on the video game console and computer and SimCity on the computer.
- With the new Social Networking skill comes the ability to blog! Sims can select a blog theme and attach photos to their blog. The more they blog, the more followers they get, which can help them gain influence with social groups faster, have better attended protests, and get more simoleans for donations and buyouts of their blog!
- Build Social Networking skill to unlock different smart phone apps. The Sim Finder app helps Sims easily find an unmet NPC Sim and get them to their lot! The coolest app to unlock is the Relationship Transmogrifier which allows Sims to set nearly any relationship status they desire with any Sim!
- All Commercial Dumpsters placed throughout any world can be used to dumpster dive. You can also place new dumpsters in your world to dumpster dive and find cool items from bugs to TVs!
- Sims with a high enough computer hacking skill can use a computer to find exam answers the day before an exam.
- Making friends with The Sims University mascot can lead to an apprenticeship with the mascot to learn their sweet moves!
- Want to avoid that awkward “it’s not you, it’s me” speech? Send a break up text instead!
- Ingesting too many herbs at once can cause herb sickness and herb nausea, so experiment with caution.
- Sims who want the benefits of a degree without all the university experience can buy an honorary degree as a lifetime happiness reward.
- The Movie Theater now comes with different types of movies for your Sims to enjoy. Use the new “Attend Show With” interaction to catch a chick flick or thriller with your friends!
- Your Sims’ new Smart Phones come with a wide range of new skins to apply. Build your Sims’ Rebel influence and Social Network skills to unlock and apply new skins on their phones, including an exclusive Mass Effect 3 version!
I can’t wait until the game launches! This expansion pack was so much fun to make, and I love all of the great questions, comments, and ideas everyone has posted for us. The Sims 3 fans are amazing! Thank you, and I hope you enjoy The Sims 3 University Life.
Be the first to like!